- The candidates are supposed to prepare 16 bars from any musical theatrical show.
- Accompanist will not be provided you will have to provide one for yourself.
- Capella auditions might get accepted but it is recommended that live accompaniment, phone, MP3 or CD is brought for the auditions.
- Callbacks will be carried out on Thursday 8th September from 7:30 PM till 10:00 PM
- Make sure that you bring your calendar with you so that they are no conflicts in the schedule.
- Rehearsals shall be conducted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursday evenings. Sometimes you may even be called on Sundays.
- He is a German professor, having gentlemen-like manners.
- He lives in Mrs. Kirk’s boarding house.
- He falls in love with the protagonist.
- He is 35 – 45 years of age.
- Vocal range from F#4 – G2.
- She is the protagonist.
- Adventurous, audacious and passionate by nature.
- She gets betrothed to Professor Bhaer.
- She gets the idea of writing “Little Women.
- Age is 18-23 years.
- Vocal range should be A5 – E3
- Fed up with the world, she is the eldest March girl.
- She longs for a great life ahead.
- She gets married to John.
- She has twin kids.
- She can play a double role as Clarissa.
- 21-25 years of age.
- Vocal Range Gb5 – A#3
- The youngest of the March children.
- She is energetic and pompous,
- She marries Laurie.
- The actor can also double as troll.
- 14-18 years of age
- Vocal range is Gb5 till -1.
- She is older than Amy.
- She dies of Scarlet Fever.
- She has peaceful, calm and loving nature.
- She is an optimist.
- She encourages her sisters to never give up on their dreams.
- She can also play the role of Rodrigo II.
- 17-21 years of age.
- Vocal range: G5 – A3
- She has an overbearing personality. She is a formidable character.
- Great aunt of the March sisters.
- She is wealthy and sociable.
- She can play the role of Mrs. Kirk as well.
- 45-60 years of age.
- Vocal range: F5 – E3
- Also known as Laurie, he is a boy who lives next door to the March family.
- He is charming and loves Jo initially. He later falls in love with Amy.
- 18-23 years of age.
- Vocal range: Bb4 – Bb2
- She is the mother of the March girls.
- She is a strong woman and remains strong even at the face of difficulties.
- She can also play the role of the Hag.
- 45-55 years of age.
- Vocal range: Eb5 –Eb3
- He is Laurie’s tutor.
- He is a strict man, showing little or no emotion.
- He changes after marrying Meg.
- 30-40 years
- Vocal range F34 –C#3
Following are the ensemble roles:
- Mrs. Kirk
All interested actors will have to sign up at the links mentioned below. A seven-minute audition will be conducted with each candidiate.
Wednesday, 7th September from 6:00 PM onwards till 10:00 PM (http://www.slottr.com/sheets/1589904)
Thursday, 8th September from 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM (http://www.slottr.com/sheets/1589933)
- The show dates are from 8th December, 2016 – 18th December, 2016.
Submissions must be made at email@example.com. The deadline is 8th September 2016.