The show is now casting couples who are engaged and their wedding party for an all out, ultimate, dance competition!
All couples who have been recently engaged their members of the family, groomsmen and bridesmaid can now join the most exhilarating of fun ever shown on television. People will now have the ability to battle it out on the dance floor. These dance battles will be conducted live and against two opposing wedding parties.
So what are you waiting for! Let’s catch up to the rhythm, bring out that competitive spirit and fun loving personality, while the crew at the show takes care of all the rest.
The winning party will receive a dreamy honeymoon for the groom and the bride as an ultimate prize, or the creators of the show might even put a huge donation towards their wedding.
About the Show
Executive Producer Ellen DeGeneres together with NBC are bringing the UK’s mind-shattering super smashing hit show First Dance to America. These groundbreaking series will simply explore the excitement and pure joy of dancing in weddings. The show is looking of people who are genuinely couples and are at least engaged with each other.
The creators of the crew are looking for people who are honestly and purely looking for fun in dancing, love weddings, both men and women aged from 18 years old + to 45 year olds. There are no eliminations but there is going to be a heated competition and it matters who wins and get their wedding wish to come true.
In order to participate in this thrilling and amazing reality show, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Be a lawful permanent resident of the U.S.
- Never been convicted of felony
- Not have been an agent, director, representative employee, or officer of the following in the past year:
- Forest Productions Inc.
- Any authorized television network with ability to air the (“Network”) program, any station of television operated or owned by the network and represented by each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, or entities related to it.
- Any key sponsorship Program or its publicity, advertising or commercial bureau or agency.
- Any entity or person related to provision of services for the Program.
- The above criteria is also directed towards any immediate family members or household members (whether related or not related) as well.
- Not be a public office candidate, and if they are selected, then they must agree to not become a public office candidate until 1 year has passed after the opening transmission of the concluding episode of the program in which they make their appearance.
Special Note: All determinations for the fulfillment of the eligibility criteria are made by the Producer and are absolutely and completely under her sole discretion. The judgments made are ultimate and obligatory in every aspect. Producer reserves and holds the complete right to change and modify the criterion for eligibility at any given time without any prior notice.