Even though the audition is for video games, the work can be long terms if the producers see potential in the actors who apply. This is an ideal opportunity for all the teens out there who have been thinking of joining the acting department in terms of voice over and motion capture.
The title of the game has not been announced yet but the game is a highly realistic drama based on two 16 year olds who have recently become friends, despite their many differences. Some of the games that are closely related to this new video game include Game of Thrones, Until Dawn, Last of Us and Heavy Rain. If you are into expressions and know that your voice can depict all kinds of emotions then this is the chance of a lifetime for you.
About the Roles
As mentioned above, the game is about two 16 year olds, who go through a traumatic life event and this connects them on a deep level. The roles are of the following two girls:
- Jessica: A 16 year old who is a favorite at her school be it in the eyes of the teachers or friends. She is a genuinely nice girls who seems to be perfect. But behind the façade is a heartbroken girl who has discovered that her father is cheating on her mother
- Nikki: Another 16 year old who has anger and aggression issues because of the death of her father. She is lost until she becomes friends with Jessica but she is uncertain about the friendship due to fear of getting betrayed and hurt again.
Producers are willing to cast any women or girl, so long as their voice matches the quality and emotions of a 16 year old.
How to become a Part
If you think you can depict either Jessica or Nikki then here is what you need to do:
- Send your resume at email@example.com
- You will need to download the audition script from here and send it along with a long of your dramatic demo
- Mention the part auditioned for
- iPhone videos will be accepted so long as voice and picture is clears
- everything needs to be emailed by 7th of July at the latest